End to end management of the security RFP process to improve your effectiveness, reduce contract risk and engage the best security professionals
Hiring the right security company is one of the most important decisions you will make as a property or facility manager. Not only is this a major budget item but security staff interact with tenants and visitors during the day. They need to handle sensitive situations without generating negative impressions and social media coverage. And in the event that something goes wrong, they are responsible for protecting the building and its occupants until first responders arrive.
We combine our proven RFP skill-set with the services of a world-class security expert to:
- Save you time and stress with an efficient, effective and objective process
- Identify and evaluate service providers for the RFP process
- Ensure you get the best value for these services, while meeting all of your requirements
As part of our process we can:
- Analyze your current security systems, programs, staffing, etc.
- Provide you with a report detailing the positive elements and the weaknesses in your security systems
- Develop a site specific security RFP
- Tour the vendors through the site and explain the details of the RFP
- Assess the vendor responses; technical and financial
- Develop a risk assessment for each vendor
- Facilitate short-list Interviews
- Commission the start-up of the account
Using DCS in this process gives you a highly experienced team, with national scope and local expertise. We save you time and help you get it right. We can provide market intelligence and ensure you get the best value for your security dollars. DCS provides: Better Processes, Better Tools, Better Outcomes.
Download Info Package